Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My poor family


Everyone is sick.  James, Andrew and Adeline.  James came home Friday night and went right to bed with chest congestion and body aches.  Addy and Andrew have more of a cough, sore throat, sneezy/runny nose.  I feel like a nurse going from room to room.  Adeline missed one day of school, Andrew missed two days of school and James missed two days of work. (James never misses work).  He has been sleeping on the couch because he can't get comfortable in our bed.  Poor guy, this is what he sounds like.  I guess I won't complain that he is sleeping on the couch...otherwise I don't think I would be able to sleep myself with all this racket. 

No comments: