Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Adeline's Second Basketball Game 2015

I was not super happy with this game.  I find that after a game like today's I have to take some time to separate and cool down.  What does that say about me that my little girls game can get me so riled up?  I'm too competitive, and it's a good thing I'm not coaching.  Today's game the team we played were missing three of their players.  The three they were missing must have been their second string because every girl on this team was tall and good.  It didn't help that we lost our best player at half-time.  But we got beat bad.  Some of the girls were pretty frustrated and crying.  James was able to stay positive and encourage the girls.  We're ready for next weeks game and I'm hoping that this team is more evenly mixed.



Adeline played hard and in the last video you see her attempting to shoot another basket.  Last year she didn't even try.  Good Job Addy!

No comments: