Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Andrew's Last Day of Preschool Picnic

So hard to believe that this day has already come.  I don't even want to think about next year and Andrew being in school all day, every day.  For today we will enjoy a very fun year.  Andrew learned a lot about independence, and relationships this year.  I am very thankful for his teacher Mrs. Jensen and her caring heart.
I am also extremely thankful for Grandpa Bean and his generosity for paying for Andrew's preschool.  I wish we were in a better financial position so that we could pay for this for the kids.  But I am thankful the Lord provided a way through Grandpa Bean.  Thank You!!
Andrew and his best bud Nathan
Andrew and Braydon.....Batman
Love this boy....he wanted to pose for a few pictures.
I don't know what I was thinking dressing him in khaki shorts for the park after a rainy night....they ended up being quite brown when we were done. 
Morgan, Owen, Cal and Andrew
And a picture of Andrew with Mrs. Jensen
We were given a portfolio filled with all of Andrew's work, pictures, and memories throughout the year.
Thank you for all of your hard work Mrs. Jensen....we sure do appreciate you.

No comments: