Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 31, 2014

Preschool birthday celebration and snack

What a privilege I feel to be able to make my kids school celebrations.  Thank you James for working so hard for our family.  I came by at snack time just while Andrew had finished setting all the tables.  His little friends were very eager to eat their minion cupcakes.
Mrs. Jensen went on and on about how excited and proud Andrew was.  I guess it isn't normal for Andrew to want to set the tables and get everything ready...
 Very happy birthday boy got to hand out a cupcake to each of his friends.
 Could his smile be any bigger.
My Mom shot along with a photo bomb from one of his classmates Jake.

No comments: