Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Preparations for a Minion Birthday Party

This week all of my free time was spent preparing for my soon to be five years old's birthday party.  With two snow days I didn't have as much free time as I had planned.  But everything still all came together....One day I made all of theses posters to put up around the house.  The kids loved watching while I was drawing them.
Meet Jerry
Meet Tim
Meet Evil Kevin
Meet Evil Stuart
Another day while I watched Nick I completed all of these hats for each kid to wear.  These were a lot of fun to do...Andrew gets to have his own hat, the only Evil Minion one....
Adeline made Andrew a birthday crown with Minions drawn all over it.

No comments: