Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 29, 2013

Picking out the Christmas tree

It was slim pickings at the tree farm this year.  I felt very bad for Grandma having to, in my opinion "settle" for a tree.  It was so cold and we walked and walked and walked and then finally all jumped in the back of the truck to drive us back where we picked out a pre-cut tree.  It was fun to have Aunt Betsey there and Joanne.
It has been a couple of years since we bought a tree....maybe next year we will go back to a real tree.
I would say the average height for all of the Frazier Furs was about Adeline's height.
A nice shot of us ladies
Addy and Brooke
Aunt Betsey and Joanne with the kids.
Me and my hubby
Addy and her Aunts
A very rare photo of Brooke and I.  I'll take what I can get :)

No comments: