Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 28, 2013

All set for our Thanksgiving Meal

Grandma came up with a fun idea for name tags at the table.  The kids enjoyed dipping their thumbs in paint and creating something with it.  Pretty much everyone made their very own and the table looked really nice.




At each persons seat was also a spot to write down what you are thankful for.  Throughout the dinner we took time and went around the table saying what we were thankful for.
I am thankful for my husband and his unwavering faith in God.  I am so impressed by him and the way he cares for our family and takes care of me.  We have a partnership, a relationship that continues to grow, and I am thankful for that.  I am also so thankful for my two kids.  I feel it's ungrateful when I find myself longing for another child as if I'm not grateful enough for what God has done for my family.  He gave us two healthy, beautiful, children.  A girl and a boy, each with their own personalities and quarks.  I am also thankful for family and friends that love the Lord and live for Him.  And for those that don't yet I hope my family can be an example and shine His light.

No comments: