Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Adeline Soccer Game 10/6/12

Adeline played awesome today!  She got her fifteen kicks in, which was a goal James and I used as an incentive to help her become more aggressive.  She will now be able to go and pick out a $2.00 toy at Wal-Mart.  I am very impressed at how well she has progressed through the season.
It was a cold, nasty day to play.  Unfortunately for Grandpa and Grandma Bean this was the game they were able to make.  We had hats, coats, gloves, umbrella's, and were wrapped in blankets.  Adeline had two thick layers on but some smart Mommy forgot a hat.
I must apologize for anyone who watches the following videos.  They are great video's of Adeline, don't get me wrong.  But if you watch them turn your volume off or way down.  I am LOUD.  I am usually loud, but this takes it to a new level.  Grandpa and Grandma Bean didn't say anything but I am sure they are not looking forward to sitting next to me in the many years to come.  I don't know if it had anything to do with it being so cold or the fact that I was under an umbrella so everything is amplified.  Either way I am sorry, I hope you can still enjoy them.




No comments: