Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Obstacle Course

James did such a great job setting this up.  I love when his creativity comes out.  All of the powerwheels were left inside the flags and were off limits until the race.  We didn't want the batteries to run down.  The kids all lined up listening to instructions.



James called the parents in for some help.  Inside the bag that Josh is holding are squirt guns filled with water.  I love how each parent took the gun secretly so that the kids wouldn't see and hid them behind their backs.
Ryan is getting in position.




Aside from Andrew breaking down about getting an Angry Bird toy the kids had a blast.
And I think the parents had fun too.
Adeline went last and was able to capture her very own Simba!  She is in love.









This is my favorite video!  Check out my Mom!

No comments: