Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Late night, Early morning

I know it was early when I first heard the girls, but I must have fallen back asleep.  I guess they woke up before 7:00, came downstairs, got some bowls and cereal and turned on the t.v.  No one could figure out how to change the channel so as Maya said "we watched the weather forecast".  With no t.v. to watch they came back upstairs and played in Adeline's room.  They didn't come and get me until 8:00 when a Lego toy broke.  Too funny!  I took the picture below of what I found when I came downstairs.  Each bowl was still filled with the lucky but all of the charms were gone.
The lucky charms didn't fill them all up because they each ate four homemade donuts....Andrew had five.
Anna had swim lessons in the afternoon so after lunch and showers we all headed into the van.  I asked the girls for a picture before we left.  This is just a great picture.
Andrew was in the van and was upset that he wasn't in the picture so I took a special one just of him.

No comments: