Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our last night with Aunt Betsey.......

Boo-hoo-hoo....I have tears in my eyes just writing this. Yes, I am an emotional person and yes it is my time of the month. But it doesn't change the fact that Aunt Betsey's visit with us has come to an end. Three months, twelve hole weeks has gone by way too fast. Betsey has always been a part of our family, obviously because she is James' sister. But now, we consider her a part of our "Muskegon" Bean family. There was never a dull moment, never a tense moment (except the time she ditched me to run outside with JoAnn:-) ), it has been really nice. Dance parties, sledding, church, gym days, evening dinners, movie nights, Christmas activities, Trick-or-treating, playing make-believe, free babysitting, snuggle time with the kids, hugs and kisses, and I am sure Betsey's favorite...potty time with Addy. These are three months that we will never forget. Thank you Aunt Betsey, we will miss you.




Last night Adeline informed me that she was not going to eat her dinner until Aunt Betsey got home from work. She was very sad when I reminded her that Aunt Betsey wasn't coming back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss you guys already! Thanks so much for my photobook. I will look through those and be reminded of 12 awesome weeks in Muskegon. I'm so thankful for my wonderful family. Love you!