Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Interesting....

I looked back at Adeline's baby book to compare between her and Andrew. Andrew has always been ahead of Adeline in weight and height until around 9 months then they started getting closer. I can't believe it but Adeline actually weighed more than Andrew at one year. He is 24lbs. (although he has been sick for two weeks, not eating much but drinking water and Mommy's milk) and Adeline was 24.5 lbs. And in height Andrew is just about 32in. and Adeline was just over 31in.. Now a big difference between the two was that Adeline didn't crawl (only army) until she walked at one year and Andrew has been crawling since 7 months. Either way I apparently have big babies. As Adeline says:

"Mommy...someday I'm going to be bigger than you"

....I think that someday will be soon.

No comments: