Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Buddy!








It is so hard for me to believe that my baby is one. Above you can see pictures that I took of a card I sent into SPROUT TV. This kids channel is perfect for our house because I really try to limit Adeline's TV to one hour a day if that and they normally only have shows in 15 minute segments. In the early morning they have what is called SPROUT LIVE and that is exactly what it is.....it is a live broadcast every day of the week. During this live broadcast they celebrate kids birthdays with viewings of cards that are sent in and a special Happy birthday song. Adeline and I decided to make a card for Andrew. Unfortunately I sent our card in a week before his birthday and after reading the instructions I realized it had to be sent in at least two weeks ahead if it was to be shown on TV. But to my surprise they still showed a copy of the card on line and they listed Andrew's name at the bottom of the screen. Below you will see a video I took with our tripod because we are too cheap (don't have the money) for a DVR. I think this officially makes Andrew famous :-)



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy Belated Birthday Andrew! Last summer we sent a weather report to Sprout via the website and they announced Anna's report like 2 minutes later. She was shocked! :)
Love you guys!