Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My INCREDIBLE Kids



Andrew is starting to do better. He had allergic reactions to two antibiotics and we have finally found one that works but with the constant diarrhea from all the medicines he has a yeast infection that is horribly painful. Changing his diaper is not a fun experience and we change it probably two times and hour. We got a tub of "Magic Butt Cream" and yeast cream to alternate. It seems to be working. I can't wait until I can see and feel a soft baby bottom. Andrew had a CT scan scheduled but we decided to cancel it because of radiation concern so he will be having an MRI on March 4th just to make sure everything is ok. The Dr. is confident he is okay and the seizure was febrile but just wants to cover all of her bases.
Adeline has been very loving and caring towards her brother. She has also been a very good little helper (getting me diapers and wipes etc.). I am thankful for both of my babies.

No comments: