Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Two videos of Andrew





So both of these videos need explanations!

#1 This video is of Andrew feeding himself a corn puff. What you hear in the background is Adeline crying because she is in time out. I couldn't pass on the video because it is so cute and lately it seems as though Adeline is always in time out or getting a spanking so this is probably what you would hear at any other time.

#2 This video is of Andrew standing at his table. He loves it and stands longer each time. He is even close to pulling himself up. I do promise that when you see him fall I catch his head. Funny how the pillows are in one place and he chooses to fall in another.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the corn puff video, I love the serious look on Andrew's face. He is concentrating so hard, it's so cute. It kinda looks like he's counting them.
I also love the standing video, good job Andrew!

Anonymous said...

Atleast Drew fell towards you. Brooke always falls away from me so I gotta be like Jerry Rice catching her. Very cute videos. I also like how Andy keeps puffs in his hand for later. Kind of like a magic trick.
-UJ