Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One more day....





Everyone in the Bean family made it back to Olivet for the weekend to celebrate Grandpa Bean's birthday, even the Philly Beans. We were very excited about this trip because it would be the second time we have gotten together with Brooke. She has grown so much in three months and is her own little person. We all loved watching Andrew and Brooke interact and play by each other. I am sure they are going to have an awesome relationship in the years to come. (like Adeline and her cousin Michael) Adeline did really good considering not all of the attention was on her....we just had to keep an eye on her when she was by the babies.
The weekend was filled with good food, G.I. JOE the movie (boys only), fun with the kids, lots of laughs, and ended with a game of round robin. Round Robin is a ping-pong game where you run around the table hitting the ball trying to keep it on the table. I think this has become the Bean tradition. Last time (while pregnant), I won. (James said Josh went easy on me). This time Betsey won...both times. I was in the final for the first round :-) During the second game I was behind Dad Bean which I wouldn't have thought was a problem except he always hit his ping-pong ball to James and then James would hit his to me. So what did my father-in-law do (two times in a row) to his "favorite brown eyed" daughter-in-law???? He set James up so that he could slam it in my face!!!! I have never seen my father-in-law laugh so hard than when James slammed the ball down the second time and I reacted. It was pretty funny..at my expense...but still funny.
Sadly we had to go home and say good-bye. We are looking forward to the next time the whole Bean family can be together

2 comments:

Donald said...

What beautiful videos!:)

Bethany said...

It was great to see you guys! I'm excited for Thanksgiving. :)