Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

A very special day...

Today marks seven years for James and I. So....I always hear about "the seven year itch"...my question is we've competed our seventh year without an itch so does the itch come after seven years? I don't really want to know, just curious.
Seven years ago James and I made a commitment to each other. A commitment to love, honor, and cherish one another. A commitment to be partners in life through the good times and the bad. Throughout our seven years we have rented our first apartment, moved away from both of our home towns, bought our first house, struggled with infertility, had our first child, learned to live on one income, made it through a health scare, and had our second child. So now what do we have planned??? To enjoy the life God has given us. To watch our two children grow and be the best parents we can be. And to continue to work on our marriage every day. Together....as partners....as one.
There isn't anyone else I would rather spend my life with. I am thankful.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is so sweet. So happy for you guys!