Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Daddy and Addy...

For Father's Day I got James a picture journal called Dates with Dad. I wasn't sure if I would be the one actually filling this out when they went on their dates but I thought it would be great for Adeline. Well.....to my surprise while working at NP I was visited by Addy and Daddy. For Adeline's b-day (since James would be working all day) he took her out to Chuckie Cheese for their first date. They were both very excited to come and show me all of the fun they had. Even though I was sad to have missed out on their great adventure I was very proud of James and reminded once again of what an exceptional father he is.

No comments: