Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

I think that this might have been the fourth year that we have celebrated the 4th of July with the Peoples/Mills clan. We always enjoy hanging out, going for boat rides, eating good food, and watching awesome fireworks. Each gathering has definitely changed every year when there are new additions. I remember when it was just little baby Ryan Thomas who is now four years old. We had a wonderful time and look forward to next year.

Here are a couple of pictures from the day which I stole from Lindsey because I was too lazy to take any of my own shots:)

Adeline Kay
Some of the kids were starting their own fireworks!!
Best Friends:)
S'more please!!!
Sweet Jaely
Watching the fireworks with Daddy

1 comment:

momtastic said...

You are so blessed! I think I can start to see you in those little eyes! Looks like you had a wonderful 4th! Hope the "morning" sickness isn't getting the best of you! Hugs!