Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

A nice end to a rough week....

The last two weeks have been pretty rough on our family. Adeline has been holding on to this cough for awhile so when I came down with something I thought that it was possibly from her. This was the sickest I have been since before Adeline. Unfortunately I *think*, I had bronchitis because....on Friday Adeline was diagnosed with a double ear infection, bronchitis, and early pneumonia. My poor baby. I can handle being sick but it is really hard when it is your own child that you can't really help. Last night was Adeline's first night sleeping on her own all week. I almost forgot what it was like sleeping with James and in my own bed. Today Adeline is doing much better. With a couple of days of antibiotics in her she is now moving around and playing and eating again:)
Adeline and I were very happy when Aunt Erin called and wanted to come and visit. James had worked a lot this week and it was nice to have someone around the house. And the extra help with Adeline was greatly appreciated.

Erin was able to partake in the special snuggle times with Adeline while she was up.

Thank you Erin for bringing in a ray of sunshine to our very dark week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Sorry you and Adeline have been feeling so bad. Hope you get better soon. I'm jealous of Erin's snuggle time. Looking forward to seeing you soon :-)
~Betsey

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

I hope you are both feeling better soon!

Kate Rudd said...

Dear Adeline:

Thanks so much for pulling our van out of the snowbank today..and it was nice of you to let your Mom and Dad help.

:)

Love,
The Six

Wags said...

sorry girl!! I just edited my 'friends links' and must have accidentally erased yours.... I'll be sure to put it back!

Kim said...

So glad that Adeline is feeling better. Are you? Missed you guys on Friday night. But it was good to see James (if only for a short while). Hang in there...hope to see you soon.

Rick and Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick and Vicki said...

Hey Charity,
So sorry to hear how sick both you and Adeline were.
I'm glad you are both feeling better.
Love ya,
Vicki