Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

Nana and Papa's Family Christmas....

I was so excited when I got a phone call from my Mom saying that she wanted to have us over for a Christmas dinner. She wanted Adeline to come and open her presents. My Mom went all out with trays of appetizers and desserts to a huge Christmas dinner. The food was great.

This was a very special time for me. The house was all decorated, Christmas music was playing and I was with my family. My family that loves me in spite of my faults and is always there for me. My family that loves my husband and my daughter. My family.

Thank you for a wonderful day. I love you.














As you can tell by the pictures the day revolved around a special little one who didn't mind the attention. The day ended with a family movie where Adeline sat with her Daddy eating popcorn.



I saw this picture of Adeline and it made me think of one when I was little. What do you think?


No comments: