Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"Aw Dun"

We just had Adeline's 15 month check up today and she is healthy, healthy, healthy. Her appointment was actually a couple of weeks ago but we had to cancel it because of her double ear infection.
She is very aware of the "Doctor's" office. Or at least the room where she gets her shots, has a stick stuck down her throat, a light flashed in her eyes, a pointing thing stuck in her ears, and a cold round circle pressed on her chest and back. She was very brave during this appointment and when it was done she echoed the Doctor saying "Aw dun" ("all done", just in case anyone needed help).
I am still so impressed by how fast Adeline seems to be growing. She is still in the 95th percentile for her height. When I am holding her I ALWAYS get comments about how she is going to be bigger than me in two years or by kindergarten. I hope so. Because then she can play Volleyball and she won't be discriminated against because of her height. (like I was, because if you have seen me play Volleyball you know that I am awesome:)) She can also follow in her Aunt Betsey's shoes and play basketball if she wants to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! A little basketball player :-) You can bet I'll be your biggest fan (for basketball or anything in life).
-Aunt Betsey

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome volleyball player. Let's play together again soon! :)
- Andrea