Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our New Home....

For the next ten days that is......
Daddy, Mommy and I have been very pleased with the suite Dick's set us up with. Here is the kitchen..
the bathroom..

the living room..

the living room after I have been through it..

(me getting ready for the pool)
(me coming to get Mommy)
and the bedroom..
We'll be home next weekend for four days and then back to Ft. Wayne for another ten days. If I don't see you then, I'll see you in October:)







2 comments:

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

Yeah! I love all the pictures! I hope the trip is going well and you are truly enjoying the experience. The hotel looks fabulous. Hope to see you guys in person soon.
Hugs and kisses to all.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they really set you up well. Hope it's been fun. I wish I was still living there, but hopefully I will see you guys soon. I loved all the pictures! Adeline is getting so big- don't let her forget me. Make her look at my picture book every night :-) Hope you're having fun. Can't wait until Thanksgiving! Love you!
-Bets