Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

Labor Day fun.....

I finally got to meet my cousin Aden. He is such a cute little boy. (because of course I am a Big Girl now:))

Grandma pushed me in a swing


I was having a lot of fun


Then Daddy took over because I didn't want to get out of the swing


He pushed me really high


I got to see my sweet friend Ali Whitson


I was so excited to see her that I came to her just like this and accidentally knocked her over

She sat here on the couch the rest of the night. Sorry Ali, hopefully next time you won't remember me being so scary. It's not that I want to hurt you it's just that I want to hug and kiss you.








1 comment:

Ang said...

holy cow, adeline!

millions of new posts and great pictures.

all worth the wait.
:)

we miss you, though.

come home!!