Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fun Reconnecting

John and Diane Mayes both played a very key role in my life during a very difficult time.

Dave Sonnenberg always loved and cared for my Grandma Bonner.  He always would show up every Sunday there was a potluck.  We always picked on him for that.

Norm hasn't changed a bit.  Always smiling and full of personality.

My college roommate Jackie


Dad the "Candyman"!


We all went to church with Dad this morning.  I don't remember the last time I was here at church with Aleisha.  Probably before she went off to college.  Such a nice time reconnecting with those that influenced our lives and prayed for us as children.


No comments: