Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2014

Lemonade Stand

This weekend we had our big garage sale.  This was a sale where I officially got rid of all of my baby stuff.  I am still hopeful that some day I will miraculously become pregnant but until then it's time to sell.  The kids and I made a ton of cookies and lemonade.  Adeline and Andrew made the sign and had their whole little station set up.
The sale went really well and what I didn't sell I brought to a consignment shop and sold the rest.  Anything else that was left over went to Goodwill. 

 The kids made over $66.00 on their cookie sales.  Adeline was quite the sales lady not letting anyone go by without being asked (at least once) if they wanted to buy a cookie and lemonade.  Technically most of the sales should have gone to Addy because Andrew just got bored and would go play but we agreed they were to split the profit.

No comments: