Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 21, 2013

Carving Pumpkins

It's that time of year to finally carve the pumpkins.  The pumpkins have been out on the front porch for almost a month and Andrew especially has been ready to carve them.  We decided to pull out all the guts and clean them first and then when Daddy got home we would all carve them together.  Our neighbor friend Olivia helped us with cleaning them out.  And like most years the kids were not too happy with how it felt inside the pumpkin so I was left to clean them.  They all at least tried.  There will come a year when they do this completely on their own and I have my very own pumpkin....until then I will enjoy helping them, even if it means doing it myself.

Daddy helped with Andrew and I helped with Addy's.  The kids even decided to decorate them with markers on the back.
Final products.....Adeline's scary cat and Andrew's skeleton.
I remember this picture four years ago, pretty soon the kids won't be able to sit on top of the table.
All lit up!

No comments: