Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Haircut and a visit

I had planned to come and spend the afternoon visiting Grandpa and Grandma Forte.  While I was driving I noticed I was early so I thought I would see if John would be able to cut Andrew's hair.  Andrew has pictures tomorrow and I really wanted it cut but I couldn't get him in with our lady.  John was able to get him in and really gave him the special treatment.  I was so impressed at how well and thorough John was.  If I can make it work I would love for him to cut his hair all the time. 

After his haircut Andrew and I headed over to see Grandma and Grandpa.  They were both doing really well.  Grandpa made a delicious chilly and I made some grilled cheese (with Velveeta...it's been so long since I've had that).  Grandma seemed really good, walking without a walker or cane.  She did the dishes and had a physical therapy appointment.  I was able to talk to the physical therapist about Grandma's care and get some more information for Grandpa.  John came over and spent some time with us too.  It was such a nice, positive afternoon.  I know that with Grandma's Alzheimers visit's like this won't happen every time.  I was very thankful for today and the love that was shared. 

No comments: