Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Decorating for Christmas

Decorating this year was so much fun with the kids.  Daddy had the Christmas music playing and the kids were pulling all of the decorations out.  We hope to purchase a new tree at the end of the season because I am tired of this little tree we have.  It used to be our "downstairs" tree when we got real tree's for Christmas.  Since it is so short I put it on the kids table so that it would be taller.  It probably doesn't look that great but oh well.
The kids helped me with very gentle hands to set up our claymation village.
Addy and Andrew had a blast putting all of the ornaments on the tree.  I just love how they are all pretty much just on the bottom.  Who needs an even looking tree?  Not us!

I had to capture a picture of Adeline's outfit for most of the decorating.  She is silly!

No comments: