Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's time for the hunt

The boys went out first for the hunt (2-3 year olds).  Nick came out too even though he is four and that allowed me to go out with the girls next and Heidi would stay with the boys.  Each kid got to pick out ten eggs.  I had to keep telling Andrew and Carter not to open their eggs right away :)



 Andrew and his cool airplane basket!  He looks so grown up.
Andrew and his buddies.  Nick did not want me to take his picture, and I think Carter was already grabbing at some candy.
 Girls turn!

 Lauren grabbed ten eggs (all green).
 Lauren and Addy
 Maya came up just as I had taken the above picture so we made sure to take another one with her in it.
And I couldn't go without taking a picture of Miss. Sophie

No comments: