Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fun in the Playroom

This winter we have really taken advantage of our playroom in the basement. Adeline could play for hours with her Barbie house.
Some shots with my kids while Addy and I play with Barbie and Ken.
Andrew likes to pull off all their clothes and then have me dress them again.
The Cars have made their way in with the Princess's. Sorry it has taken so long Andrew.
A fun shot of the kids while playing in the playroom. And as you can see Josh and Bethany we play with the bag of 150 balls everyday. And everyday I pick them up...all 150 of them. ( I do have some help with the kids)
Andrew was having fun building with his blocks and then aggressively knocking them down.
What a cute kid. And yet so destructive.

No comments: