Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A special package...




...came in the mail today. Inside were many things including gifts for both Adeline and Andrew. Andrew was happy but Adeline was EXCITED. Uncle Josh and Aunt Bethany sent a package with a special Dora back pack and Woody doll. She absolutely loved them. The bag was filled with stickers that ended up on the box they were mailed in.
Thank you Uncle Josh and Aunt Bethany! We love you!


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yay, I'm glad Adeline liked the package! I love that she put all the stickers on the box. Next time I'm in Fort Wayne, I'll get a bunch more stickers (I have almost all my stickers there and I have a ton to share.)