Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No Pictures!!!!


Today Adeline and I spent most of our day playing with her Princess castle. When I say most of the day I mean pretty much all day besides meals and her nap. She is addicted. While in Florida James and I found some Little Mermaid figurines (they were the only ones missing in the castle), they're a little bit bigger than the others but they work well. Each Prince is with his Princess and never to be separated. Normally she has two to three couples in her left hand while she figures out how to set up the other couples. Once one couple is set for example Aladdin and Jasmine I am ready to set up another but Adeline isn't pleased with where they are so we start all over. When I tried to get a picture of her playing this is what I got. A very upset Adeline. Hopefully I will have better luck later so I can show you how the castle turned out.
p.s. Elmo and Minnie Mouse are also a couple. Although James questions Minnie Mouse since she is married to Mickey and Elmo is probably four years old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at those teeth!!! I'm so excited to see you, Adeline! I promise to play with you and set up all of the castle characters with you all day long.
-Aunt Betsey