Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Too Early

It's 8:51 in the morning right now and I have been at work since 5:00. Ask me when the last time was that I woke up this early and I don't think I could answer. (I know this is only one day KIM, I feel your pain) This is my first morning waking up with out my baby. Well actually that is not exactly true there was one morning almost a year ago that Adeline was with her grandparents and James and I went away.
I picked up an early shift because James has been working crazy hours that don't allow much time for me to work. I took a sleeping pill last night because I knew I wouldn't get to sleep on my own. The sleeping pill did not work. Sometimes when I know that I have something going on the next day (trip, big event), it is hard for me to sleep. Last night I kept waking up and looking at the clock counting the hours I still had left until I needed to wake up.
Thankfully I get home at around 12:30 just in time for lunch with Adeline and then a nap. Yesterday Adeline slept for 3 1/2 hours so hopefully today will be the same:) I'm trying to be optimistic.

2 comments:

Tara Petty said...

That is early. I hope you are able to get your rest.
I hope James is enjoying working at Dicks. Unfortunately, working in retail equates to crazy hours over the holidays. I hope you guys are still able to enjoy the holidays.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Kim said...

Hope you recoup soon. By the way, weren't you supposed to be working at 8:51am, not blogging??? =)