Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Surprise Visit!!!!!

Last Thursday I was surprised by a visit from my Great Grandpa Bean and Great Great Uncle Bill. Grandpa Bean came all the way from Texas to see me.
We took Grandpa to our beach, which isn't as nice as Siesta Key but still very pretty.
Then on Sunday we went to Grandma and Grandpa Bean's house to celebrate Grandpa Bean's Birthday.
I showed everyone how big I am getting.

Grandpa Bean fed me some of his birthday cake. Daddy had to pull me away.
Grandma made Grandpa a bib for when he eats in the car. I guess he is pretty messy:)
I showed everyone my favorite "little" books and read a couple of them.
I played a couple of my favorite songs for everyone.
Then Uncle Bill came and joined me.
So I just tried to play a little louder.
I was having so much fun.
I called Great Grandpa over to listen to me play.
Grandpa Forte came to hear me play and I was debating on what my song choice was going to be. Aunt Bobbie and Uncle John all came over also.
Uncle John is always a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adeline! I miss you a lot- Especially now that you are walking. I can't wait until your mommy and daddy bring you out to Iowa to visit me (and I guess it would be nice to see them too). You are getting so big and talented! Keep working on those walking skills so that when you are here, I can walk you all around my school. I love you lots! PS Don't forget your Aunt Betsey (have you been looking at your Aunt Betsey book? I'll bet it's your favorite!)

-Aunt Betsey

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

So sorry I missed you guys. Since I'm not able to journey downstairs, I had to wait for my dad to bring my computer up to me. Looks like a great weekend! I can't believe how big Adeline is getting-she's just a doll. Miss you guys.
Love,
Angel

misty diller said...

great pics! i love the bib :) and i can already see adeline in a couple of years playing her little heart out on the piano - she looks like a natural!

love you all!!