Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Recovery

Last Wednesday Daddy, Mommy and I went to visit Grandpa Forte during his recovery from an eye surgery.
Grandpa has to keep his head face down for 12 days. He lays on this massage table and has a special mirror that allows him to see the tv and whats going on around him.
He also has a special chair he can sit in. Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Forte have been taking care of him. He is doing very well and should be able to lift his head tomorrow.

Mommy brought Lasagna over (Grandpa's request) and I played with Great Grandma. She was a lot of fun.



Uncle John came over also. He always comes and grabs me whenever he sees me. I like it.


I also like his fancy hair.





1 comment:

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

Dearest Darling Addy Kay-
I hope that your grandpa is feeling much better and on his way to a full and speedy recovery. Make sure to give him lots of love because I'm pretty sure it will help him to feel better!
Please tell your mommy that I will try to call her soon. I have a drive to make tonight and tomorrow so I will hopefully be able to do it then.
I miss you all lots and lots.
XOXO-Auntie Angel